Found a cool tool that may come in handy for some of you

This is my tribute to @LightBurn

I did this very fast and easy then screen grabbed it. If you want to make a business out of it you can buy into it based on usage so that you can create stuff like this but using a laser

I saw a member in this forum create this type of word art using a guitar

It’s very easy to use and customize and the output is super fast. It’s exports in SVG format as well

Hope this inspires some creativity in you guys.

Cheers :beers:

Sasquatch

5 Likes

Why the “Cloud” reference? :man_shrugging:

It’s left over from the auto words they had and I forgot to delete it.

The program is called Word Cloud Art.

I revised it just for you @Rick :wink:

You have to admit it’s pretty cool and pretty fast.

Well that is even worse. :rofl: I remember this group from back when they were just getting going, one developer and produced Tagul.

https://wordart.com/blog/2017/04/03/tagul-now-wordartcom

Nevertheless I was able to produce my tribute to @LightBurn and quickly revised the “cloud Error” and paid tribute to @Rick as well in no time. It’s been some time since Tagul so maybe just maybe they have improved. I’m going to try it for a project here and there. The ability to save in SVG makes me want to give them a try.

Besides it’s a heck of a lot faster then manually doing it.

Cheers

Sasquatch

By worse, I meant adding my name. :wink: A cool tool indeed. Yeah, they have a long history, doing interesting stuff. I have been watching them for a bit now. Thanks for the share.

1 Like

You are a great guy @Rick! Not worse at all you are very helpful in our community.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Sasquatch

You could grab the inner HTML from https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/u?period=all, parse it with powershell or python and make one for the top 1000 or so forum users based on the table column values as your measures. :innocent:

Here’s a free one that doesn’t charge you $10 to save an SVG.

1 Like

Thank you for the link @Bonjour. What makes the one that charges unique is that I can import a shape and it word clouds within the shape I chose. Like the Lightburn Logo. It also picks up on the color variation of the imported shape.

Your free find is awesome :sunglasses:. The one that requires payment is worth looking at if someone has a custom shape like a logo to word cloud.

Cheers and thanx again

Sasquatch

This is what I made with that online tool.
Thanks for the find!

1 Like

That is awesome ! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing @sensor.

Sasquatch

1 Like

That is awesome!
Now challenge yourself and make a 1:1 Spherical Earth out of fruit leather.

I have faith in you and so do the rest of us.

I never got a hold of fruit leather :wink:
So as soon as I get some…

Careful! PETA will be after you!

My calculation may be wrong, but:

Earth Surface Area = 4 x Pi x Radius Squared
Earth Surface Area = 4 x 3.14 x 6400Km Squared
Earth Surface Area = ~510,000,000Km Squared

Given Fruit leather is rughly 3mm thick, Each 1Km Squared should weigh about, give or take, ~ 2000 Metric Tons.

Earth surface, if it would have been made out of Fruit Leather would weigh roughly = 1,020,000,000,000 Tons.

All is left for you is to calculate goods & shipping costs and the number of trucks needed to deliver all to your place.

Still checking the numbers…

1 Like

Fruit leather aka Fruit roll-up

1 Like

LOL, thank you for not making me be the one to do that. I was just sitting here contemplating how much fruit leather that would take. :smiley:

I’m thinking it might need to be rolled out thinner than 3mm to make the quantity more manageable…

1 Like

Lets find another hobby! :wink:

Don’t go swimming after you eat all that you will get a tummy ache.

Sasquatch