Frame and home not working ruida 6332m

For some reason the frame function on lightburn on my windows machine has stopped working… When I press frame it’s a press frame it does 2 legs of the square around my project and then stops, Also I’ve noticed that when I do the rubber band frame it is a very coarse outline of basically lines. It worked before I don’t know what’s happened, also I’ve noticed that in lightburn when I press home my laser homes all the sudden if I push home on my controller it does nothing I doubt it has anything to do with light burn but I didn’t know if maybe you could give me some information. I see the framing option has been talked about before but I’d never saw a solution posted. This is a dual head acctec machine, 90w reci tube for engraving, 600w sle tubes for cutting. I pop the drive belts off and the gantry moves very smooth (hywin rails) its not struggling to move, it cuts, engraves perfect, just frame doesnt work right after the update, instead of a square around the project, it makes an “L” and stops. I can click on return to origin and it does so (didnt lose it) motors are all good, .machine has less than 30 hrs on it. Computer is an asus zephyr 15 rog gaming laptop connected via wifi, laser connected to router via cat 6… I can get into the vendor settings in the morning for acceleration and jerk settings. I did slow down the acceleration a bit to eliminate a small wiggle when changing directions.

Hi Thomas, It sounds like you have a lot going on here. Let’s start looking at some of these problems in order. Does the documentation that came with your laser engraver have any published speed, acceleration or Jerk settings? Have you made any adjustments to the settings in the controller? I see the Acctek akj1390h-2 as a controller but I have no information about your engraver. I am curious about speed settings and the health / capacity of the Stepper motor drivers, power supply and mechanical systems given the symptoms you describe.

This may be worth review:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.