Full Spectrum 36x24 Ruida 6445G swap - laser fire issues

I think Jack is right here. It’s time to start looking at all the settings in that controller and see if there’s anything that’s obviously wrong.

Here’s settings from my 700x500 OMT with 6442 controller. (obviously not the same as yours but many things will be similar)
The “Vendor Settings” and “Laser Settings” are most likely to be of interest.

Save it and send me the file. I can’t even read this :frowning: Maybe I can read enough of it…

I do see you have water protect enabled in the machine. Where did you ‘turn it off?’

The ‘enable air assist’ allows control of the ‘wind’ output for your air assist. They call it an output, but it actually ‘sinks’ current. So you hook up a solenoid (or whatever) to the +24 volt rail and the other side to the ‘output’. When ‘output’ is on it goes to ground, enabling the ‘whatever’ by giving the 24 volts a path to ground.

It’s set to pull the power supply pin low to fire the laser. Don’t see anything that would not allow it to do basic operations. Except the WP setting.

– Forget that, I was looking at Hanks settings :frowning:

I was looking at yours thinking it was Ryans… No wonder the configuration looked so similar :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.