Future Snip Tool

The aforementioned YouTube video is about the VEXX CAD program included with the Gearotic software developed by Art Fenerty.

I would like for the Lightburn program developers to watch the video in reference to the scissors (snip tool) detailed in video from the 5:40 to 10:30 minute mark. This is by far the best variation of a snip tool that I have seen. I know the programming of the snip tool is already underway, but you might be able to include the different scissor modes in the Lightburn software.

The whole video is 25:41 minutes long and is well worth the time to view the way certain node editing and other tools are implemented.

2 Likes

Basic functionality shown there is same as it works in Fusion 360 and I love it. So easy.

Like how he highlights the fact there are modifier keys to go with the function.

1 Like

Putting these features in LightBurn would be the the best addition ever, Icing on an already delicious cake.
It is by far the most complete and intuitive snip / node editing tool I have seen.
So when can we expect the upgrade? :+1: :smile:

1 Like

Just curious if the Lightburn program developers watched the aforementioned video in reference to the scissors (snip tool) detailed in video from the 5:40 to 10:30 minute mark

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.