G-code 9 after installing rotary tool

Hello! I have the Ortur LM2 Pro with the Ortur Rotary unit. Today I tried to install the rotary and it is not working.
I changed both machine settings to false
Plugged in the rotary to the proper cable
Went to “Setup rotary” and entered my roller and test piece diameters. *Didn’t know what math to use to figure the circumference but I read it should be in the low 60’s mm so I set at 63mm.
enabled rotary
Hit the test button and nothing happened. Tried the frame option and the same thing - nothing.
Looked at the notes and it is G-code locked out during alarm or jog state error #9.
So I uninstalled the rotary, changed machine settings to true and tried to do the frame option again and getting the same error message.
Where did I mess up?
Should I just uninstall LB and reinstall? Can I save the files I already created?

Thanks

Hello, Im having the same issue did someone ever responded to you? Where you able to find the issue?

Nope - no help from this forum. I am still having issues and just do a factory reset every time it happens. Reset code is $RST=*

1 Like

Perhaps you should watch:

1 Like

The install guide video and pdf is number 2 in the search results. Also, if you’re getting error 9, that’s a homing failure. You have to turn homing back on when you’re done with the rotary.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.