German Language Support lost

i have updated to version LightBurn 1.2.03, built Do. 2022-10-06 @ 01:33. There is no German language support available. Other languages like Spain, Dutch are still there.
I use Mac OS 12.6

1 Like

See below

ColinWColin WorobetzSupport Manager

2d

Hi everyone, we’re aware of the language pack issue and will be addressing it in a patch due out early next week - sorry for the delay. If necessary, you can always load a previous version of LightBurn from our version archive here Releases · LightBurnSoftware/deployment · GitHub

Hallo, ich habe die Version LightBurn-v1.0.00 installiert, dann die Sprache auf Deutsch umgestellt. Im Anschluss hat mir LightBurn gemeldet, dass es eine neuere Version LightBurn-v1.2.03 gibt. Diese habe ich dann installiert und die Sprache war weiterhin in Deutsch.
Hello, I installed the version LightBurn-v1.0.00, then changed the language to German. Subsequently, LightBurn has reported to me that there is a newer version LightBurn-v1.2.03. I then installed this and the language was still in German.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.