Gravieren Achen fahren nicht durch stop and go

Hi ich hab einem DIY laser mit Marlin 2.0.9.3 mega2560+Ramp 1.4 mein problem ist das beim gravieren z.b. bei Bildern die Achse nicht durch fährt sondern bei jeder position stop an go betrieb macht somit dauert eine gravur ewig.

Ziel wäre alles so einzustellen das die achse konstant durchfährt und nur der Laser die leistung regelt ohne “ruckel betrieb”

Laser läuft grundsätzlich ok nur sehr langsam beim gravieren :disappointed_relieved:

Hi I have a DIY laser with Marlin 2.0.9.3 mega2560+Ramp 1.4 my problem is when engraving e.g. in the case of images, the axis does not move through, but stop-and-go operation at each position, which means that engraving takes forever.

The aim would be to set everything so that the axis runs through constantly and only the laser regulates the power without “jerky operation”
Laser runs basically ok only very slowly when engraving

Auch wenn ich einen GCode mit

G1 x10
G1 x20
G1 x30
G1 x40
G1 x50

Abfahre fährt er nicht durch wie bei meiner Fräse mit Mach3 sondern fährt ruckartig :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Even if I drive down a GCode, it doesn’t go through like it does on my milling machine with Mach3, but drives jerkily :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I see the commanded G1 S0 commands which alternate with G1 S255 in your capture. I will ask @JoeSpanier to chime in here. I think Marlin should handle this better. Do you have a link to the source code or build info that you used for your RAMPS setup?

Configuration.h_.txt (109.1 KB)
OK here are my settings in Marlin Configuration.h

thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.