Grid not fully updating when I hit update overlay

ok so long story short…

I moved my laser to re arrange my shop

using a omtech 50watt c02

I had to re aligned my mirrors, thats good now

before the move my lb camera was SPOT ON

now its at least 1/4" off and im having a really hard time getting it back to how it was

on top of that I noticed when I hit update overlay, the bottom right half of the grid stay white and won’t update but the rest of the grid is updated

When you re-run the Camera Alignment process, are you making sure to re-run the target marker engraving each time, and not to re-use a previous engraving? That’s crucial.

Here are some additional resources on the camera alignment process. Please review them to make sure you’re completing the alignment properly:

Try rerunning the alignment process, taking care to be as precise as possible when marking the targets. You can also try upscaling the size of the target engraving; increasing the distance between the targets can improve alignment.

Finally, if you are still off a bit, you can use these numbers in the Camera Control window to fine tune the placement and scale:

The ‘Shift’ values move the background image around, and the ‘Width’ & ‘Height’ values adjust the size. When you have it aligned, click ‘Save’ so the values persist.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.