GUI broken in version 1.2.04

Today I updated from version 1.2.00 to 1.2.04. Now the user interface is messed up: all icons/buttons are way too big and pixelated (see screenshot).

I downgraded to 1.2.00 again, and all icons were back to normal.
Thus something seems to be broken in version 1.2.04.

Is this a known bug? How can I fix this?

PS: I’m using Manjro Linux (Gnome 42).

New version:

Old version (OK):

I don’t think it’s broken.
I believe you made simply need to adjust accordingly.

Have you read any of the available documentation? I have a few times now and I find it’s really useful. Not being ugly here, just letting you know there’s a plethora of nuances to contend with.

For me when something doesn’t look right or I venture down a different road than usual, I sometimes can say “Hey, I think I recall reading about that somewhere in the docs”.

Cheers!

Not sure what you mean. The icons are definately oversized.
It makes the UI unusable, because some of the dialogs are so big now that they don’t fit on my screen anymore.

We moved the Linux version we build LightBurn on from Ubuntu 16.04 to 20.04, but nothing in the UI itself was changed that would do this.

In Edit > Settings there is a slider for the toolbar button size - have you adjusted this before? What’s it set to in your 1.2.04 version?

Hi Oz,
the size sliders are set to Normal/Default. I never touched those before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.