Gweike G2 Lightburn 1.7 et Mac osx

bonjour, je suis le seul a avoir un problème avec le G2 Gweike, Lightburn 1.7 et Mac ? j’ai 2 Macbook, un de 2012 system intel avec osx Monterey et un de 2023 system M2 osx Sonoma la licence Galvo est activé sur Lightburn mais pourtant rien ne fonctionne, suis je le seul ? je viens d’installer la dernierer version en date 8 avril 2024 et toujours rien faut il encore attendre longtemps pour avoir un résultat sur Mac? Une info serais la bienvenue je precise que le laser fonctionne bien avec Glaser de Gweike.

hello, am I the only one who has a problem with the G2 Gweike, Lightburn 1.7 and Mac? I have 2 Macbooks, one from 2012 system intel with osx Monterey and one from 2023 system M2 osx Sonoma the Galvo license is activated on Lightburn but nothing works, am I the only one? I just installed the latest version dated April 8, 2024 and still nothing, do you still have to wait a long time to get a result on Mac? Any information would be welcome, I would like to point out that the laser works well with Glaser from Gweike.

Have you imported your Galvo markcfg7?
and follow Lightburn Docs?
Sorry just trying to recheck some missed step.