🍭 Have you used your Lightburn QR function yet?

Here is a great article I came across about using QR codes in knife making.

Make this awesome Lightburn feature a sales tool.

Cheers

Sas

Yup. QR Code back to my website for further purchases from the sample.

I made some internet access signs, works very well

That’s awesome, thank you for sharing

Hey friend thank you for the input. Are you still making those awesome lamps I remember from a couple of years ago you had posted in the forum? Have you made any new designs. Would love to see if you have.

Cheers old friend

Sas

Hi Sas, I still occasionally make one of the “old” lamps to order. Gradually, there are also a number of this type of lamps on the web, but of course not made in the same way as the ones I make. They are also nice but are a completely different quality and design.
The material has become so expensive after the Russians started the war in Ukraine…, even if I only take a modest hourly wage, there is not much going on in the sale of those lamps. I made the last 2 as gifts for family and best friends, they were very happy - and I was a little proud :wink:

The hit today are earrings with dangerous mushrooms and warning signs and children’s comic characters that I don’t even know…I don’t understand it, but I’m also a little older than those who buy those things. :flushed:
Boxes, lots of boxes, in all sizes with decoration and without… easy work and I can use the rest of the slightly more serious orders.

Skål min ven

1 Like

I used them as part of a sign for crafting shows that reroutes to payment transfer for cashless options. Was a bit tricky but got it after a couple tries.

What an awesome tool. What are some of the products you sell? Do you have any photos of your set up. Very nice indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers

Sas

1 Like

Thanks @Sasquatch .Sure here are a few. We mostly sell seasonal things right now. We also partner with our local schools here in town and my nephews school in Virginia and produce things for them to act as educational aids or for events. We have designed personalized boxes for the kindergarten teacher with letters and words for the kids to learn reading, shapes, etc.

Heres my daughter on her side of our booth. She sells personally colored (within the lines!) Keychains for cheap. Mostly to keep her entertained.

Heres an ornament holder for the ornaments we came up with.

Hunting is a huge deal here.

A sign for our booth.

my nephews school broke into 5 “houses” like hogwarts so we cut 75 of each house.

I also make signs as well on commission.

Just like to keep busy! Hoping it can provide some income some day as right now its mostly making dreams physical :smile:

2 Likes

@MountaineerTradepost thank you for showing/sharing your set up. Your daughters “corner” is very cool. What an awesome idea to get the kids involved and also teach them about working and making money.

The hunting ornaments are very nice. I have found that if the ornaments are personalized there is a greater interest and demand. The spouses would love to gift their significant others something more personal.

I know that craft shows are a small pain due to logistics and being able to engrave on location however you might be able to offer taking a special order to personalize a name at home and then deliver at a later date. You can do this overnight.

It’s a lot easier than you might initially think. Depending on where you live and how far your customer is from you. You can meet at a coffee shop to deliver the finished product.

For example:

1. you take 6 special orders for your hunting ornaments to be personalized with the hunters name

2. Arrange for a time availability say 8-10 am at a local coffee shop to meet all of your 6 customers. The coffee shop becomes your store front. Do this as you take the custom order so that there is no follow up after the event is over. That way you don’t play phone tag with your customer. A block of time that they just show up to the coffee shop.

3. For a small fee you can also mail them the ornament.
    You will be surprised they also value their time and will gladly pay a small fee to receive it in the mail.

I am certain that your sales will increase with personalization.

Cheers
:beers:
Sas

1 Like

Love the signage… very vivid colors indeed.

Jim

1 Like

Hey Sas,
Took your advice for our 2nd ever show. Had a customization sign on hand and a few products that showed customization.

The school holding the event approached us to partner up for a fund raiser in the future designing custom plaques!

Thanks for the bit of info, appreciated.

1 Like

My pleasure friend! I wish you nothing but success. I hope it helps you take your business to the next level .

Cheers
:beers:

Sas

1 Like