Help! Laser is cutting in reverse. What setting should I change? I already tried these in the images

Help! Laser is cutting in reverse. What setting should I change? I already tried these in the images.

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-16 at 11.48.57 (1)
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-16 at 11.48.57

Most likely, it’s the origin that is wrong. If you move the laser via move buttons, does it move as expected?

yes it moves. When you say origin is wrong, where can I correct it? Is it on the machine or is it within the lightburn somehwere?

But does it move correctly? If you press “right” it moves right?

The origin setting is in your screenshot above. Where does your laser home to? Back-left? Then change the origin to that point. At the moment it is set to back-right.

Movement is correct. When I press right, it moves right. From this image you can see preview show correct letters but on the machine they get reversed.

What machine do you have? Where does the machine consider to be 0,0? This may or may not be the homing position as they can be two separate things. Your origin is where the machine considers 0,0 and if you have the wrong corner set it can burn backwards as you are experiencing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.