Help Please with Art Library and Camera

Hi!

First, my art library had two main folders in it that disappeared. I really need the items in those folders. They were created in lightburn and put in the folders so they aren’t on my computer anywhere. Are they lost forever??

Second, when I created a folder in my Art Library, for some reason I can’t add anything to it, it will add what I name it, but not the actual file.

Third, when using my camera, sometimes it will shut down the whole application (all of lightburn) and loose my project.

Are you able to help me with these issues? I work on a Mac

One post per issue please - you’re up to three now for the missing library files, and this just creates more noise for us to sift through. (I’ce replied on the other topic you posted)

For the camera, when the shutdown happens, so you get a crash report at all? If so, can you attach it here?

This, along with all our documentation, is worth review. - Redirecting...

Is there a phone number where I can talk to someone? I feel like you are not understanding me. Thank you

Art libraries are just files on your computer. When you create an art library, you give it a name and a location. If the files aren’t loaded, they should still be wherever they were before on your computer, unless you deleted them. Check your trashcan to see if you did, and if they’re in there, restore them.

Can you describe this in a bit more detail, or include screen shots of what you mean?

See how in the art library, the design doesn’t show up??

I don’t think you understand what I am saying. I created a design in Lightburn, highlighted it and selected “import graphic from project” the graphic was never saved to my computer. It was only placed in the file. I had two folders. One named “Designs” and one named “signs”. Both of those folders are gone from my art library

They are not gone, but there is an issue with how they are being (or in this case, not being) displayed. The updating of the screen is not painting correctly, and we are aware that this can happen. Thought we had that fixed, but may need to look again. You can see this happening elsewhere on the screen as well.

What version of LightBurn are you currently using? Which version of macOS are you running?

I am using the Lightburn version before the 1.0 since the 1.0 would not send my files to the laser.

I am running 11.5.2 on my Mac.

I searched my who Mac for files ending in .lbrn but the only ones found are those that are currently in my Art Library.

This may be the issue you are experiencing. LightBurn Art Library files are stored with the .LBART file extension. Use that to find Art Library files.

I just tried .LBART and still nothing :frowning:

These are the files that are still in my art library

Sorry, not following your response. You can be more descriptive and offer greater detail, we don’t charge by the word. ::wink:

I see a LOGO.lbart file displayed under Devices on the left of the Import window you are sharing. What is this device? Is this where you saved the library? Is this a mounted USB stick or some sort of removable storage device?

What happens when you point to that device when you hit the ‘Load’ button from the Art Library tab? Do you find any of these files? (I am showing the folder where I store my Art Libraries.)

When I use Spotlight on the entire computer, I find the following:

The logo.Lbart file is what I searched in hope of finding the files.

OK, but you are not answering my questions.

• LOGO.lbart file displayed under Devices - What is this device?
  • Is this where you saved the library?
  • Is this a mounted USB stick or some sort of removable storage device?
  • What happens when you point to that device when you hit the ‘Load’ button from the Art Library tab?

Please advise. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.