Help the power supply

using lightburn 0.9.02 and grbl 1.1F
Is this true
outlet ((TH)) ???

TL /TH are “test low / test high”

((TH)) don’t connect

You may want to use an entire sentence to explain your question.

1 Like

In any pin I put it (( I’m sorry my English is weak))

You can use your native language and we will translate on our end. Please be as detailed as you can be. We can use https://translate.google.com/.

You have not provided any useful information here. What board is this? What are you trying to do? What have you done? And what was the result of your action.

Saying “Is this true
outlet ((TH)) ??? or ((TH)) don’t connect” in any language is not helping anyone to understand what you are asking.

No, this input is not typically connected, but as Rick said, we need more information to give you good advice.

TH (Test High) is the test pin. Usually TL is connected to ground and TH is connected to 5v through a button (I think), so that when you press the button it test-fires the laser.

Tenho um laser CO2 de 80W. Ela veio com uma placa Nano M2, que basicamente funciona apenas com o CorelLase, e particularmente não gostei muito. Então estou trocando a placa nativa por um Arduino com CNC Shield V3. Prem não estou conseguindo utilizar os disparos do Laser, ou seja, não sei como fazer a ligação da fonte com o CNC Shield. Alguém poderia me ajudar?