Help to setup Due Flow

Hello everyone!

I have a Due Flow ( Machines | Due Laser (duelaser-com.translate.goog) a Brazilian made C02 Laser.

I can configure the Due Flow in Lightburn but I can’t make it work properly. It used the GRBL driver on USB. Movements are working and so, but I can’t find a way to home and set the right coordinates.

It has a working area of 600x380 and every time it starting to cut it goes to a side.

The seller user support didn’t know how to configure to use LB - it uses a modified version of Inkscape with a plugin, but this software is way too bad to use compared to LB.

What information should I get from the seller that could help setup it properly on LB?

Can you provide the following:

1. Full screenshot of LightBurn with a design loaded and Laser and Move windows showing
  2. Screenshot of Device Settings window
  3. Open Console window and run these commands one at a time. Then return the output:
$I
$$
$#
?
  1. Can you confirm whether or not your machine has homing switches? If so, to what corner does your machine home? Does it automatically home on machine startup?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.