Help with tracing an image

yes I do, the feature was added on October 21st, I do not know what version number it is, sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Hase.lbrn2 (86.3 KB)

It’s only an intermediate solution, but in one of the next updates, that feature will definitely be integrated. Once again sorry I do not have control over the versions, I just wanted to help …

Hi, from Arizona…

In the ‘Help → Check for Updates’ to see when new stuff is available…

:smiley_cat:

I also use a Test Version.
Once more: Thank you for helping me!!!
Now think it‘s working.
In Austria it‘s 10 o clock in the evenig - good night! Have a nice afternoon.

WOW! All I can say is thank you very much! I don’t know how you did that but it’s absolutely perfect! In my eyes, you are a Lightburn expert! Thanks again Ralph!

Thats fine in my book. I will have to Google what Draftsight is and check it out.

Hey Ralph- Do you know how I could manipulate that file you did so that I could print it out and make multiple stacked layers? I want to make it like an ornament, if that makes sense. Ideally if I could make it 4 layers to stack and glue on top of each other, similar to this pic. Is there a way for me to make each hand in the pic a different layer when I cut them out? Hopefully, my explanations

makes sense. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes! Thats exactly how I would like to do it, but I will make it bigger size like a plaque. Thanks again for the file. I will play around with it and see how I make out. Have a great day!

You are sharing secrets @bernd.dk. :wink:

This option has been added to LightBurn and is currently in Beta.

[Oz] Added “Outer shapes only” option to Offset tool

… yes I know and I’m sorry. I need to take better care in the future.

You are ok! We just want to ensure folks can use your great suggestions, when you make them. :wink:

Thank you for all information you gave me. It’s working right now!

Hi
no one will trace this picture for you. we do not know if this is a copyright material or not we can give some advise which mean what you did wrong on your tracing that is all. I hope your question is answer. good luck

This should burn in LightBurn.

Thank you Jim! I appreciate your time!

It’s my friend who is the artist and I am producing items for the fundraiser.

It would look nice on a mug…

:smiley_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.