Help with yofuly

Can anyone help …just bought a cheap laser engraver off amazon . All I know is its brand name is yofuly . I’m new to this so excuse my ignorance. Cant get it to connect to laser burn as I dont know what I’m looking for . It came with a usb stick with drivers and software but I would love to try another option . Any help greatly appreciated

We offer documentation to help folks get going here: https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/FirstTimeSetup.html

You are going to need to know a bit more about the technical components that make up this laser to be successful.

I suggest you go through the steps I provided above, clicking the ‘Next’ button at the bottom of each page and let us know how you get on.

Hi. Tried all that with no luck . Wont find laser

did you install the software on the usb stick ?

Without knowing more specifics, like what kind of control board it uses, and what firmware is running on that board, the best advice I can give is to install whatever it came with to make sure you have the drivers, and see if you can find out more information about what’s running on the hardware.

Hi. Yes I installed all software …still nothing . Cant find any details about laser on line

I have a yofuly 3000mw,and the only way to run Lightburn is to remove the controller and replace it with a grbl one. Of course this will invalidate any guarantee,but to me it is worth it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.