How to set up my laser

Good morning

My issue is as such

I installed Lightburn as requested by most people and the settings is to complicate for me especially as I bought the extension cord. Secondly when I want to engrave or cut my work come out mirror(reverse) but I didn’t ask it to be this way.

Need your help

Thanks

Uploading: IMG_20221206_075422_818.jpg…

This this is due to the Origin setting that you configured in the last screenshot. Instead of Rear Left you want Front Left (bottom-left). You can change this in the Device Settings screen accessible from the wrench and screwdriver icon.

1 Like

Ok, well noted
For my second issue, any suggestions? As I bought an extension kit what is the design that I must put?

Is this for the Sculpfun S9 on your profile? If so, suggest you review this page from our forum member @misken.

Workspace extension kit - Diode Laser Wiki (the-iskens.com)

1 Like

I think your second issue will be solved by the first tip as well. If you set the origin correctly, the output shouldn’t be mirrored anymore. For the rest of the setup, check the guide PY linked, there you should find most settings you need to set. And there is another article on how to set up LightBurn for the S9 laser in general, Maybe that’s also interesting for you to read.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.