How to wrap a text into a custom shape

I am trying to wrap a text into a custom shape. For example into a hear shape or water shape

Do you know of a way in lightburn?
Thank you,

LightBurn does not currently provide a ‘Warp’ tool, as you are showing here. You can search and add this request using the Suggestion Site (← click) we provide.

ok thank you

I know you’re asking specifically about LightBurn but Inkscape seems to be able to do what you want (do a search on Envelope distortion). CorelDraw does it too but that’s not cheap and I expect you’d rather have a low (or zero) cost solution. It would be great if LightBurn could do this but maybe this is a useable solution for you.

Inkscape (free, multi-platform) will allow one to distort a vector object, as shown in this tutorial.

It appears to be mostly free form, but I suspect one could find a more “rigid” means of distortion.

Thank you. I have photoshop and know it can be done with it, I was trying to learn all I can in lightburn as it’s what I’m using with my laser. But thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.