I can not get my Ortur to frame or burn

Greetings,
I am new to Lightburn and lasers. I have had my machine for a while but due to health problems I have not used it much. And when I do it is usually after a month of not even turning my machine on. So I have to re-learn.
Ysteday I turned the machine on and for some reason had to set it up again for my brand of machine. I shut Lightburn down and then started it up again. I loaded a file then tried to frame the laser. Nothing happened and I got this message.

ALARM:2

G-code motion target exceeds machine travel. Machine position safely retained. Alarm may be unlocked. (Right-click the ‘Devices’ button to reset the connection)

On or near line 2:

Stream completed in 0:00

[MSG:Reset to continue]

ok

Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro S2 Ready!

OLF:OLF 188.

OLH:OLM_ESP_PRO_V1.2.

OLM:GENERAL.

[MSG: Flame detector Inactive. Luminosity too high]

Grbl 1.1f [‘$’ for help]

[MSG:‘$H’|‘$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

I then right clicked the Device button as instructed. The machine made a tone and bounced off the limit switch in the HOME position and stopped. But it still won’t frame.
Can someone help me figure this out please?
Thanks,
Lefty

Can you provide the following:

1. Full screenshot of your LightBurn with your design loaded and ready to frame. Please make sure to have Laser window showing in the screenshot.
  2. Run these commands in Console and return output:
$H
$#
?

Do I type in these commands one at a time and enter or do I just type them in one like and enter?
I am new to this stuff and rally appreciate your response.

They should be entered one at a time. The first command wasn’t entered correctly but I think it’s fine.

The reason why you’re having this issue is likely because you’re using User Origin as your Start From mode in Laser window but without sufficient clearance based on where you set the origin.

I’d suggest using Absolute Coords until you’re very familiar with the function of your laser. It’s the most intuitive mode. Where your design resides in workspace is where it will burn on your bed.

Try that, retest, and report back please.

Thank you. I will try that this evening.
Thanks,
Lefty