I cannot align my camera

I am totally new to this and am having some trouble figuring this out. I was able to do the lens calibration successfully. Then when I move on to do the camera alignment the light on my webcam goes out. As soon as I close that window it comes back on. I have a Logitech c920. I am also able to get a feed in the camera control tab. I am on windows 10 and have lightburn version 0.9.15. Can anyone help me?!

I’ve seen other people have issues with the C920 as well, but I don’t have one here. I’ll order one and see if I can reproduce your issue.

In the meantime, do this for me:

• Run LightBurn
  • Go to Edit > Enable debug logging
  • Go to Tools > Camera Alignment
  • Select the camera and advance to the screen where it doesn’t show
  • Quit the dialog
  • Quit LightBurn

You’ll find a file in your Documents folder called LightBurnLog.txt. Send that to support@lightburnsoftware with a link to this thread and I’ll have a look.

I just wanted to follow-up on this to make sure that the information I emailed you was what you needed.

It’s what I asked for, but it didn’t tell me much unfortunately. It’s basically saying that the streams I’m asking for (preview stream and photo stream) aren’t present, which is silly. I have a Logitech C910 here and it works fine. The 920 is on order.

Ok. Thank you. I appreciate you looking into it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.