I cannot get LIGHTBURN to run the set laser position and frame object. The laser did connect to the program. Please assist, as I cannot find anything on Google

Please assist. I cannot get LIGHTBURN to run the set laser position and frame object. The laser did connect to my computer and showed homing ok.

Not sure if I’ve understood the issue but may be similar to this post from earlier:

If different, can you explain in more detail what the situation, what you’re trying to do, and what’s complicating it? In as much detail as possible.

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

My “Set Laser Point” and “Frame object” function was not working when I gave the command. I have found a video showing me to update my firmware and for that I had to type in a command in the console tab. With that I did manage to get my Set Laser Point and Frame to work, but now my Flame Alarm is deactivated and I do not know how to activate it again. Is there perhaps a command that I can type in to activate my Fire Alarm again?
Thank you

Help me get up to speed to where you are.

I’m not familiar with what “set laser point” is referring to. Can you explain the task or objective of what’s being done here?

What was the command that you entered in Console?

Did this only start coming up after you entered the commands in Console? Ortur has recently shipped a new firmware that has turned off the Flame alarm by default but it’s very new.

Is this a brand new laser for you?

Please run these commands in Console one at a time. Then copy/paste results back here please:

1. $I
  2. $$

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.