I have not received my license key after purchasing it

hey guys, i purchased a license key today as my trial had ended. i received and email stating i would receive an email shortly with my license key. i have not received any further emails, have checked my junk and spam mail and also checked my online account but there is nothing in the license key section.
just wondering if anyone else has had this problem where it has taken a while to receive their key. i have also emailed the light burn support account but have not had a response.
kind regards Mel

In this forum, at the top, there is a “License Portal.” Click on that to go through the process to check if you have license key there. Copy paste into Lightburn under Help> License Management.

I see you got a reply from our support team, providing you the key. :slight_smile:

@Rick same happened to me, i bought the GRBL License and got the first email, but i didn´t received the email with the License Key can you please check this for me.
Friendly regards max :smiley:

I also see you got a reply from our support team, providing you the key. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.