I need the light burn machine setting for neje master 2s max

I have a problem with the LightBurn software… The program was working fine … After that I changed the sting programming and I don’t know how to recover the default and there is no default option… The problem is a laser device that cannot determine the work area 800X

Access 460 can’t locate the workspace… what do you recommend…important. Currently it works on the original program. My device is NEJE fine. Only problem is with LightBurn software.

Starting stream

Stream completed in 0:00

ALARM:3

Reset while in motion. Grbl cannot guarantee position. Lost steps are likely. Re-homing is highly recommended.

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

[MSG:’$H’|’$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

ok

I’m not quite certain what you changed.
The Neje will reset during a power cycle.

In LightBurn, click Edit on the top bar,
scroll down that menu to ‘Machine Settings’,
at the bottom of this window there are 6 buttons.
Click the one marked ‘Read’.

This will copy the information from the Neje into Lightburn.
If this does not solve it we can dig deeper and help you find the answer.

1 Like

i fix the problem for the laser machine neje max 2 its working now and its fantastict
the problem i find when i try to fix the device setting what is in the bad video and everybody need to be carefull look the photo for bad video this video device setting damage my machine when i try to follow the instruction in the video but it is danger

now i search by the google and i find the solution for lihgt burn setting and i try and i see the machine work very very good and fantastic and all the problem finish now i have the photo for the best setting

$30 should = S value max = 1000

With $30=1000 and S Value Max = 255 (Device Settings window) you do not have control of the laser output.

When LightBurn says power S=127 (50%) laser power the engraver will see S=127 on a scale of 0-1000. Approximately 1/8 power instead of half-power.

It is highly advisable to make these the same.

Also, i find it unusual that you are operating your Neje with Marlin set up.
I see the word Marlin in the header of the Device Settings window.

If you are happy and everything is working for you then, by all means, proceed how you like. :slight_smile:

I use this programming for my device see new pictures sent :point_down:

1 Like

i had issues with homing and my machine moving in the wrong direction. i finally remembered my settings and my machine works perfectly! i had about 2 weeks of downtime after using just 2 types of rotary units and it was hell remembering my settings. hope this helps. this is the neje master 2s max 460X810 unit.

Dear picture sent programming error

Y Direction pin invert ($3) …Dear picture sent programming error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.