Ikier 36w + lightburn

I just bought an engraving machine, but in fact, I am a newbie in engraving. I would be very grateful if any of you could lend me the lightburn license.

…no problem, download LigthBurn and borrow it for 30 days, completely free and legal :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, my computer downloaded this program before and uninstalled it, if I re-download it now, will I still get the 30 free days?

If not, an email to the LB helpdesk should get you sorted in short order.

1 Like

That’s not a thing we allow here. We are working on more robust language around our License Agreement so we can avoid this type of misunderstanding.

No, If you have used your 30 days we can tell. :slight_smile:
My boss is really smart.

Upon request, at their discretion, the support staff are likely to extend a key for 15 days. If this extension has been granted previously they’re less likely.

Please note that we’ve had the occasional user generate a new free email address in an attempt to cheat past several trial extension requests. Now that we’ve seen this attempt at circumvention we have a new process in place to address this.

In my personal opinion, for what you folks provide, and what we pay, you are practically giving away the best laser software on the planet. I also wanted to thank everyone involved in putting on LBX 2023 (and putting it on YouTube for those of us who couldn’t attend), I feel like I learned more in two days than I did in almost two years. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Isn’t this key unique to each person?You can just buy it and it’s always available anyway