Inclinación y unión de formas en engravado con eje rotatorio R3 (Inclination and union of forms in engraving with rotary axis R3)

Saludos, tengo una Atomstack con un rodillo R3, y estoy utilizando Lightburn, estuve viendo unos videos sobre la configuración del rotativo R3, seguí el paso a paso e intente engravar un logo, pero se me presentaron algunos inconvenientes:

1- Engravando todas las formas al mismo tiempo, el logo se inclina ligeramente hacia la derecha y no están nítidas las partes de abajo del logo.
2- Engravando cada forma por separado, el logo NO se inclina y la forma nítida de cada figura se conserva, pero se presenta una ligera unión entre algunas letras (es decir algunas letras se desplazan hacia la derecha).

Según lo que observo es de mejor calidad el engravado cada forma por separado, pero no se como corregir esa unión entre las letras.

Greetings, I have an Atomstack with an R3 roller, and I am using Lightburn, I was watching some videos about the configuration of the R3 rotary, I followed the step by step and tried to engrave a logo, but I had some problems:

1- Engraving all the shapes at the same time, the logo leans slightly to the right and the lower parts of the logo are not clear.

2- Engraving each shape separately, the logo does NOT tilt and the clear shape of each figure is preserved, but there is a slight union between some letters (ie some letters are shifted to the right).

According to what I observe, the engraving of each shape separately is of better quality, but I don’t know how to correct that union between the letters.

[Failed upload: WhatsApp Image 2023-02-22 at 22.36.43.jpeg…]
[Failed upload: WhatsApp Image 2023-02-22 at 22.36.42.jpeg…]
[Failed upload: WhatsApp Image 2023-02-22 at 22.36.40.jpeg…]

Quiero resaltar que las dimensiones finales del logo que se obtienen al engravar son iguales al que se diseña en el programa.

I want to highlight that the final dimensions of the logo obtained by engraving are the same as the one designed in the program.

Gracias por leerme.

Thanks for reading me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.