Inconsistent Connectivity Problems

Im using the lightburn bridge, and have been for about 2 months no problems. This past week has been very inconsistent. I had the pi inside of the laser machine. I sshd into the pi and ran iwconfig. My link quality was 44/70 and signal strength was -66dbm.(Doesnt really seem that bad, right?) It would work fine for a couple hours and then it would fall off the network. Not being able to do anything i would pull the sd card out reinstall the OS and it would work great for a couple of hours. Finally thought it was fixed and i went to send a job over and it was off, again. So i removed it from inside of the laser, have it outside and now getting 54/70 link, and -56dbm. I did notice that once it fell off the network the AP service started again and i had to connect to it and re setup the wifi. Is there a reason it isnt connecting automatically? Strange that it has worked great without ANY hiccups but now all of a sudden there are problems… I have reinstalled the OS. Have a monitor plugged in at the laser and can see the network status screen.
Network is connected and showing me the IP.
RUIDA relay started, laser IP 10.0.3.3
RUIDA 1.0
No issues found.
If I turn it off and back on and it’s back to WiFi config AP running.
I can’t seem to access it from my computer. I also cannot see the pi using the “fing” app. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I tried to find an edit button. Heres an update.
I have reinstalled the lightburn bridge software to the pi. I have noticed that if i use the wifi.txt with my login credentials. It will not change it to wifi.txt.failed, OR wifi.txt.loaded. It stays the same. So, I set up the wifi through the Lightburn Bridge AP page. It reset and worked all day yesterday. I shut the shop down and went home for the evening. When I got back to my shop this morning, it wouldnt connect. The AP was not running, indicating it was on the network. I look at all of the devices and can see it connected, but the status page is not working. I then shut the pi down, plugged my monitor into it and turned it back on. It then tells me the AP is running and needs configured. So, again I connect to the Bridge AP, set it up on the network, and it has been taking commands all day no problems. I however am not able to access the status page. Is there something I am missing?