Installed Lightburn in a new computer and it wont let me open older files

My old computer died and I had to deactivate the license from the old one via LB Web Page. I installed LB with the existing key and it seems to be an older version. I can’t open any other files I had previously created since it says they are from a newer version (the one I had on the old computer) and the current version in the new computer I have is an older one version. What should I do? Do I need to pay again? I paid for the license in Nov 2021.

What version did you install? It should show in the title bar at the top of the LightBurn window.

Do you know what version you had on the old computer?

This would keep you eligible for upgrades at least through Nov 2022 so you should be covered.

The current version I have installed is 1.0.04, the one I had on my other computer was 1.0.06.

What happens if you go to Help->Check for Updates?

Else, go to this site and download the specific version that you want and install it.
Releases · LightBurnSoftware/deployment · GitHub

Thank you for your help! I was able to download my prior version and it works well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.