Interval Testing issues

Hey guys! Preaching for some help here. My LC1325D Gweike laser just won’t cooperate with me, and I’ved tried everything I know. I was getting a double-image issue with it when burning, so I tried to test the reverse interval to fix it. No matter what I changed about it, the outcome has stayed the same. I have tried replacing, tightening and loosening the belts to see if that altered it, and it does, but not correctly. I have tried different speeds to test, and if I get the correct interval, the product I get using that interval is terrible. I desperately need this laser working asap, so any advice on how to fix this would be amazing!

Can you post a picture? It would help us to help you. :slight_smile:

I currently don’t have any pictures, but we are a company called Fire and Pine, and there are tons of examples on the website fireandpine.com. Those examples are how the product should be. but instead, I’m getting literal double lines when I try to burn a piece because the interval is so off, I just don’t know how

Have you checked mirror alignment? I had a problem with my laser burning a double line and it was alignment of the 3rd mirror.

1 Like

I’ve checked the mirror alignment countless times. I think it may be the tightness or looseness of the y axis belts.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.