Inverting & red line issue

This is an email I just sent in to support. Looking for help here while I wait a response.

I am trying to work on some projects and since the last update, Lighburn continues to alter my designs and programs all on its own. It was when I was switching from CO2 format to Fiber, it would mirror both directions the file and eventually would then invert it completely and then I couldn’t even undo any of it, I had to re-do it. Now while I was actively trying to red line and line up to start engraving, the program all of the sudden inverted my item again. Didn’t touch the highlighted ones but the one I had highlighted it did.

I am already running version 1.5.01. Someone suggested to uninstall and re-download lightburn from the website which I did and thats when I got the secondary issue. Really need to get these items done but really need the program to cooperate, can’t afford to be messing these awards up.

I have also been having issues with getting my redline to be accurate with size. I measure my substrate so in this case is 5x7 and create my box in lightburn at 5x7 but when I go to red line and line up, they are not the same size. I’ve gone through the setup process and things will measure out at 4x4 fine but then i go bigger and it doesn’t relate. I’ve tried messing with the scale and what not but to no avail. This most recently caused an issue with another project I had.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.