Invisible Material Test

When I first downloaded Lightburn my material test would populate on to my grid so I could adjust the size to fit, but now I can only see it in the preview window. Am I going insane and it has never been visible on the grid or did I mess with some setting I should have left alone? Thanks in advance for answering this probably simple issue!

You may want to go for a checkup. Or I’ll have to join you. But I don’t believe the Material Test has ever generated a design that could be positioned on the workspace.

Are you sure you didn’t use an imported material test from an outside source? The built-in Material Test in LightBurn is relatively new.

1 Like

I wish it was available in the workspace for sizing and location, but no.

I made a number of my own for just this reason. Too much back and forth trying to size and position just so. Also for special functions and odd interval/speed/power combinations.

1 Like

Sizing will depend on the settings you use in the material test options row/col and size of squares height/width and position in workspace is set by x center and y center

1 Like

Thanks everyone. It has been confirmed that I’m just losing my mind. :joy:

Puts you in like minded company :crazy_face:

:smile_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.