Is it possible? Just maybe?

This is my first time on this forum. I want to start by thanking everyone on here for the help and support, u guys are awesome. So I was wondering… Can I lock a layer in the grid so when I use the selection tool it will not grab that layer?

Welcome @promisedbyfaith. You can not currently lock a Layer as you’d like, but you can lock shapes.

With the release of version 0.9.12 (current release is 0.9.14), shapes can now be locked in the workspace to prevent them from being accidentally moved. You can lock from the Shape Properties, Arrange menu, or right-click. Locked shapes cannot be moved or edited without unlocking first.

You can also turn a Layer OFF (Show/Hide=green/red) in the ‘Cuts/Layer’ window to hide all shapes assigned to a Layer so these objects will not be selected when using the selection tools.

You are awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. Appreciate you. Have a great day and God bless you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.