Issues when using FILL + LINE

First post here. Using a 90Watt AEON Nova 7 Laser with Ruida controller.
When using the Fill+Line option with speed at 400mm/sec power 20% on 3 mm plywood I have been experiencing some difficulties. Most times the function works correctly where the engraving (Raster) is fine and then the LINE function then follows and I get a nice crisp result. You can see the Line function appears to have very little power as expected.
However every now and then when using FILL + LINE the Line function then appears to be at maximum power and it cuts through.
Is there a setting I have missed?
Thanks in advance

Should always read the instructions! I have had a better read of previous similar requests and think I have solved the problem. When the larger CUT screen is showing I can see the settings for FILL + LINE in the lower left hand corner.
Will try tomorrow. Would appreciate a reply anyway.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Yes! I had the same issue, it really is ambiguous until to test with preview what each section actually does.

I had changed the name of the lower settings block to be just “Line Settings” already, as I noticed the ambiguity as well. It will be in the next release.

Thanks OZ.
Appreciate the prompt reply

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.