Issues with Trocen TL-3120 since newer versions

Hi there!

I am using an chinese 100w co2 model with an Trocen TL-3120 controller and an cloudray power supply including the display with the milliamperemeter.

I noticed current drops while lasering since some versions and thought that it is my tube getting older. But it isnt.

I created 4 test cases where I created a rectangle using the rectangle tool in 60x20mm dimensions and set it as line 15mm/s 60% min and max power with 0.150mm offset and no other settings:

First:
LightBurn Version 1.0
Create Rectangle → Send → Origin on Controller → Start on Controller WORKS
Second:
LightBurn Version 1.0
Create Rectangle → Origin on Controller → Start in LB WORKS
Third:
LightBurn Version 1.2.01 (also tried one version before same behaviour)
Create Rectangle → Send → Origin on Controller → Start on Controller Issues with cutting and engraving. Cutting has current drops. Engraving is missing lines some times.
Fourth:
LightBurn Version 1.2.01 (also tried one version before same behaviour)
Create Rectangle → Origin on Controller → Start in LB WORKS

So what could be the issue? Is it an LightBurn bug? Is anyone else having this exact issue or could try it out?

Thank you!

Just resolved the problems. It was random that the older version just worked fine. It was the laser power supply dieing slowly. I just replaced it with a new one and now it works just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.