It is related to changing the frequency (khz) setting while engraving the image

Hello, I can change the speed and power settings while engraving pictures on cardboard, but I do not know where and how the frequency adjustment is made, the machine is installed as GBRL, can anyone help me?

There are a couple of different variants of GRBL that will allow you to adjust the PWM frequency. They are the minority.

The Majority of GRBL controlled engravers will require firmware adjustments at Build time.

Please Select and Copy the initial communication messages from your hobby engraver out of the Console window in LightBurn and paste them into a reply here. This will often communicate a precise GRBL type and revision number.

Bağlantı bekleniyor…

��B�ok

ok

[VER:1.1h.2020062101:]

[OPT:MPHSW]

[MSG:Using machine:MKS DLC32]

[MSG:Mode=AP:SSDI=MKS_DLC_CS49362:IP=192.168.4.1:MAC=0C-DC-7E-55-D2-C1]

ok

Bağlantı bekleniyor…

ok

[VER:1.1h.2020062101:]

[OPT:MPHSW]

[MSG:Using machine:MKS DLC32]

[MSG:Mode=AP:SSDI=MKS_DLC_CS49362:IP=192.168.4.1:MAC=0C-DC-7E-55-D2-C1]

ok

I have installed a GBRL LPC, the minimum power is inactive when I upload a picture, when I manage to activate it, there may be no need for a khz setting

Perfect. the MKS DLC32 has an adjustable PWM Frequency.

You can see the Machine Settings from the controller by requesting the Machine Settings report - Type the Following in the Console window in LightBurn:
$$
then press Enter.

The setting for PWM is $28
This article may be offer further insight:

@Gunduzalp95
The minimum power feature is deactivated because GRBL manages any power changes internally, that are related to speed.

yes it did, thank you very much

1 Like

hello, take it easy, this document you sent helped me a lot, but while updating some settings, I came to an unbearable situation. While the laser engraver title is in the lower left corner (the origin is registered as the lower left corner), when I press the go to origin button, it goes to the upper right corner, is it possible to restore all the commands written from the console?

@Gunduzalp95
This is a second question and I will split it from the solved question and move it after we get this moving. It will be linked here so the context will be available.

When Setting up some controllers the origin is in the bottom right corner but 0,0 is in the top right corner. This is addressed with the workspace offset. You may need to follow the instructions here, in particular the second half of this article.

Regrettably, I’ve crashed the Firmware on my MKS-DLC controller and haven’t attempted to reflash it since.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.