Jobs stop on Aufero Laser 2

I have been trying to set up a brand new Aufero Laser 2. Last night I got it to run a cutting test fine. Today I was trying to run an engraving materials test, and it keeps stopping shortly after starting. I noticed 2 different errors happening.

the 1st one I noticed in the console was this. I found this one after something happened to cause it to miss steps and I stopped it.
ALARM:3

Reset while in motion. Grbl cannot guarantee position. Lost steps are likely. Re-homing is highly recommended.
ok
Aufero 2 S2 Ready!
OLF:OLF 187.
OLH:OLM_ESP_PRO_V1.2.
OLM:GENERAL.
Grbl 1.1f [‘$’ for help]
[MSG:‘$H’|‘$X’ to unlock]
[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]
ok
Starting stream
Stream completed in 0:00
[SC7A20:(465) Shock and Movement detected! Check TroubleShooting Section in User Manual.]
Aufero 2 S2 Ready!
OLF:OLF 187.
OLH:OLM_ESP_PRO_V1.2.
OLM:GENERAL.
Grbl 1.1f [‘$’ for help]
[MSG:‘$H’|‘$X’ to unlock]
[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]
ok

The second one I found happening after I did some test runs with the laser cable disconnected. This error also happened before the previous one. This is also when it was attempting to engrave text.
error:24
Two G-code commands that both require the use of the XYZ axis words were detected in the block.
On or near line 295:
Job halted
Stream completed in 0:01

I then ran it again with the text layer turned off and had this error. It occured right after it went to the 2nd layer. This file has been used, without problem on my Ortur LM2 before.
Starting stream
Layer C10
Layer C08
error:2
Numeric value format is not valid or missing an expected value.
On or near line 559:
Job halted
Stream completed in 0:32

Any Ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.