Just loaded software today with license. The license is limiting me to 1 machine only

I have gone into license manager and it says 1/1 has been loaded, no more allowed.

If your issue requires LightBurn staff attention, please email us at support@LightBurnSoftware.com - this is a public forum

Hi Steve - If you purchased the license with a Makerspace/Hackerspace discount code, there will be only one seat on that License Key. If you wish to add more, you can do so here: Add a seat – LightBurn Software

You’ll need to select the correct license key type.

If you believe there to be an error, send us an email at Support@LightBurnSoftware.com, along with your License Key (do not post it here on the forum) and include a link to this forum post, and we’d be happy to investigate further.

I already sent an email to support. No, I purchased direct from Lightburn.

Hi Steve,

You did purchase with a makerspace discount, so yes, your license key is limited to a single seat.

I’ve replied to your email with instructions on how to add more seats for your DSP key.

Let us know if you have any issues.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.