Keine Verbindung (No connection)

Frage.
Gerade den Laser A10+ aufgebaut, und am Mac anschlossen. Der Mac mit lightburn erkennt ihn nicht mit der Automatischen suche. Kann es sein das ich irgendwas falsch angeschlossen habe und wenn ja woran erkenne ich das? am lese Display sieht alles normal aus. 

Update:
Windows nun versucht.
Findet ebenfalls den Laser nicht.
Verbunden mit usb hört man bei Windows zumindest ein „Ton“ wenn man den Laser einschaltet.

Update:
Die GRBL Software funktioniert, also ist es ein Problem mit Lightburn :thinking:

Question.
Just set up the Laser A10+ and connected it to the Mac. The Mac with lightburn does not recognize it with the automatic search. Can it be that I connected something wrong and if so, how do I recognize that? Everything looks normal on the read display. 

updated:
Windows now tries.
Can’t find the laser either.
Connected to USB, you can at least hear a “sound” in Windows when you switch on the laser.

updated:
The GRBL software works, so it’s a problem with Lightburn :thinking:

Many folks are successfully running LightBurn with their AtomStack devices.
I suspect that it’s a minor set-up obstacle.
Mac tends to default to Bluetooth connections instead of the Serial USB Port.

On the Mac, with everything powered and connected, run LightBurn.
Open the Laser window and the Console window in LightBurn. Often these open automatically. It is fine if they are already open.

The first goal here is to see the connect message from the Atomstack A10 in the Console window.

If the Console repeats the message ‘Waiting for Connection’ in the Console window (or something like that), attempt to select the a different communication port in the Laser window.

Clicking the middle button in the bottom row of the Laser window will offer other communication ports. Look for and select the Serial USB option.

If it does not find and connect to the port, download and install the CH340 driver for the Mac.
The Mac, Windows and Linux drivers can be found here:

With the driver installed, exit LightBurn and re-launch LightBurn.
Check for connection in the Console window and adjust the Communication port selection in the Laser window if required.

If that does not sort it - Baud rate and DTR may be worth exploring.

The following may be worth review after the steps above:
https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/DeviceSettings.html

Thank you
Ok teste das und melde mich wieder.

Ok try that and get back to me.

The forum was created to help and support LightBurn users on their journey - discovering and using laser engravers. I only have three machines - none of which are Atomstack. I also do not have a Mac.

I am here to share experience, help and offer suggestions. I will test things with my local machines from time-to-time but it is up to you to participate in the diagnostic process, install fonts and drivers on your computers, and test assumptions when things do not proceed as intended.

The cause is likely a missing driver on your computer.
I look forward to hearing of your success after you install it.

1 Like

Funktioniert !

Habe noch Treiber für usb geladen von Atomstack und anderen Port gewählt

Is working !
Thank you :pray:

I still have drivers for usb loaded from Atomstack and selected another port

Excellent, I am pleased to hear of your success.

Thank You :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.