Laser beam won't turn off!

I had this problem back in Jan-Feb. where while engraving, sometimes randomly the laser beam suddenly gets stuck at max power and keep engraving, making everything black. Like even if I stop the engraving from lightburn, the laser head will stop moving on X and Y axis but the beam won’t turn off until I unplug the laser module. I am using Ortur LM2 S2 with Neje N30820 module. Ortur even sent me a new motherboard thinking that it might be a fault in MOBO but even with new MOBO the problem still exists! So I stopped using it and after 7-8 months, yesterday when I turned on the machine, it did engrave 2-3 times perfectly but suddenly the beam got stuck and it made everything black again! I’m totally fed up and don’t understand what to do now! I contacted Neje as well but they kept asking me to do tests on laser and as per them, I did everything they asked and the test results were positive but still this laser won’t fix!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.