Laser does not center on work area correctly not even close

Xtool just sent me a brand new replacement Xtool d1 pro 20w because of all of the issues I have had, just set it up updated the firmware, and updated light burn and what do you know it’s doing the exact same thing it did before it does not know where the center of the work area is. I have included pics of settings all the same settings I had before as light burn stayed on my computer. It has to be the light burn
software. Then I turned the laser off then back on and clicked the cross with red dot in upper right hand corner and it says the laser is now in the top left home position and has not moved from the previous spot why nis this happening. IT HAS TO BE LIGHTBURN
Should I uninstall the software and reinstall it. Can anybody help me.
Basically the laser does not know where center is

Does the xtool have homing switches? If not, it has no idea where it is.
Move the head to 0,0 and set origin.
If you try to home it without the switches, it still has no idea where home is.
Move the head to 0,0 and set origin. Then it will know where it is compared to where you set 0,0

1 Like

Yes, it does and the front ones are going off loud because when I send it home back left it goes forward front right I am so mad right now

sorry did not read all of your reply, i moved the head to zero zero, how do I set origin

1 Like

I think that did it I went to zero zero then set that then made my home origin 10x10 because I want it knowere near the back wall. then used the laser pointer to center of grid and it went

Good stuff!

2 Likes

i THINK BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A MONTH WAITING FOR THIS LASER, i HAVE ALREADY FORGOT ALOT OF STUFF ON LIGHTBURN BASIC STUFF BUT THATS WHY THESE BOARDS ARE GREAT

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.