Laser double printing offset

Hi in RD works its called scanning reverse interval how do i adjust these settings in lightburn anyone know my laser is out of sink by about .5 of a mm looks like its printing it twice.

Device Settings:

“Scanning Offset Adjustment”

Cheers but how do you set it up not done this before in lightburn in RD works you print a series of line 1mm apart and you can see the shift then you adjust the setting until the lines align cheers gerry

Sounds about right. I usually burn a square, look at the offset, change it a bit until I get it lined up proper.

‘Scanning Offset Adjustment’ is covered in the following section of the LightBurn documentation.

https://github.com/LightBurnSoftware/Documentation/blob/c486180cfac30f5237872f7e10ec2d463ec3a18a/ScanningOffsetAdjustment.md#scanning-offset-adjustment

Same process as RDWorks. Set the numbers to half the distance you measure between your ghost images, and you’ll need a minimum of two speed settings in the table so LightBurn can extrapolate others.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.