Laser image burns back to front

Hi,
I have just started using Lightburn. Was previously using RDWorks. I have just finished using the rotary attachment and have now gone back to the flat bed but when I laser an image it turn out back to front! I have tried fiddling with the different settings but can’t seem to find the correct combination which I must have had before. Any ideas please?

Sounds like you might have your device origin set incorrectly in the software. For a Ruida machine it should be the same point your laser homes to on startup.

Thank you.
I have put the device origin in all 4 different positions and whilst it makes a difference to the orientation of the image none of them is correct. They are either upside down and or back to front or both.I have the laser start origin in the centre.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Many thanks

One of them will be correct. If the image burns upside down, move the origin from top to bottom or vice versa. If the image is mirrored left to right, move the origin from left to right or vice versa. I assume you have also disabled the rotary switch?

Thank you for the prompt reply. I will try that