Laser Master 2 troubles! Light on diode to fire turns on but nothing else!

I have power to my laser and my computer is reading the laser because when I hit the manual fire button, I hear a high pitch humming and a little orange light on the laser. When I go to connect the computer and laser, the laser won’t home or move at all but I see the console reading it.n Please help!

What does the message in the console say?

Thanks for asking!
ALARM:9

Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.

ok

Ortur Laser Master 2 Ready!

OLF 137.

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

[MSG:’$H’|’$X’ to unlock]

[MSG:Caution: Unlocked]

Ich hatte genau das gleiche Problem. Es war das Netzteil. Ich hatte nach einen Umbau vergessen den Stromstecker einzustecken. Laser wurde erkannt. Led leuchteten aber der laser bewegte sich nicht mehr.
USB versorgt den ortur soweit mit strom das ich erst gar nicht daran dachte das da ein Problem mit dem Netzteil sein kann.

This seems to me a power supply issue. Specially considering the Alarm 9

Try this before anything else
Unplug your USB cable - to note, the motherboard can boot up and power up on the USB 3.3v.
Connect machine by power cable ONLY
Power machine on. Do you get motherboard LEDs? Motion left/front?

Make sure the power supply is propperlly seated, and the power strip is turned on (Sounds obvious i know but… you would be surprised)

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.