Laser Not Firing Power Supply?

Hi - I hope someone with some tech knowledge can offer some guidance here.
I have a Chinese Red Black CO2 laser 90W
Today the laser does not fire either from the software, control panel or the button on the laser power box. I have added images to help - power is on, water is on (and for the test I have disabled the water sensor), the fan on the power box is not on. there are no lights on the power box but there is power everwhere else within the machine. the motors move there’s a beep from the ruida controller. i think i need a new power box … but which one is it? There’s a silver box with a fan which does not seem to have any power and theres another box next to it which has 24v 110/220 written on it. I am not sure which is most likely to have a fault and what each one actually does so before I spend cash … what would you do?
laser not firing

Thanks for your help. Rich

PS are all laser’s internal cabling as messy as this?

Wow its a work of modern art!

That’s the high-voltage supply for the laser tube.

In my similar machine, the HV supply power input is connected to a key lock switch in addition to a rocker switch. If either of those switches is not turned on, then the HV supply does not get power.

The key switch contacts (inside the switch) on my machine failed after a few months, so even though the key turned as usual, the HV supply stayed dead. Replacing the switch solved the problem.

It may be that the HV supply in your machine is good, but it is not getting power from the AC line.

The top connector on that supply has two pins for the AC power input, with a third wire (green-yellow) for the frame safety ground. You’ll need a voltmeter to measure the voltage across the two AC line pins (red and blue), which should be about 120 V if you’re in the USA with ordinary power.

If there’s no voltage, then trace those wires to the upstream switches, find out which switch is kaput, and either fix or replace it.

Remember that you are dealing with AC line voltage which can kill you stone cold dead if your fingers or meter probes slip.

That’s the power supply for the stepper motor drivers and the controller.

Because the controller lights are on, the 24 V supply is on, so that supply is probably fine.

Did you ever figure this out? I just got done replacing my HV power supply and tube today and the PS isnt coming on. Got 115v to the PS.