Laser qui ne se coupe pas entre les forme et se met en toute puissance à la fin de sa coupe

Bonjour,
Je me permets de poster une demande ici car, mon laser me fait des caprices ^^
Voilà, bien que j’ai eu une personne qui m’a aidé à faire quelques réglages, ce problème ne me permet pas de profiter pleinement de ce logiciel si riche…
Je m’explique: lors de ma découpe de calque en puissance 5%, vitesse 2500 passage 1
le laser me fait tout sauf qu’entre les formes il ne se coupe pas, il s’allume en dès le départ à la puissance demandé, ensuite, il revient a son origine et se met en toute puissance…
ce qui me met des lignes de partout et un trou à son emplacement …
Sachant que sur le GRBL laser, il ne me pose vraiment pas de soucis, tout va nickel…
c’est vraiment les commandes entre le laser et le logiciel avant, durant et après le travail.
Pouvez vous me faire un retour sur le sujet ?
belle journée et merciiii

Hello,
I allow myself to post a request here because, my laser gives me whims ^^
Well, although I had a person who helped me make some adjustments, this problem does not allow me to take full advantage of this rich software…
Let me explain: during my layer cutting in 5% power, speed 2500 pass 1
the laser does everything to me except that between the shapes it does not cut, it lights up from the start at the requested power, then it returns to its origin and goes to full power…
which gives me lines everywhere and a hole in its location…
Knowing that on the GRBL laser, it really doesn’t bother me, everything is fine…
it’s really the controls between the laser and the software before, during and after the job.
Can you give me feedback on this?
have a nice day and thank you

There is an opportunity to invert the PWM control on a Ruida controlled laser engraver but I have not found this feature for GRBL controllers yet.

Please tell us the makers name and model name of your engraver.
Someone will be able to help you after we have more clarity.

This may be worth review:

Bonjour, merci de votre retour, ce laser je l’ai acheté d’occasion, il a quelques année mais jamais utilisé.
j’ai fais des photos de la carte mère…
ce que je comprends pas, c’est que sur le GRBL il va parfaitement et que sur ce logiciel il ne fonctionne pas :(.
j’ai mis M5 dans les Gcode et 32=1 sur le départ…
donc le départ, il s’allume plus directement mais la fin, il se met encore en tout puissance sans interruption entre les formes …
donc le laser est : laser.axe.cncc.Mini

Hello, thank you for your return, this laser I bought it used, it is a few years old but never used.
I took pictures of the motherboard…
what I don’t understand is that on GRBL it goes perfectly and on this software it doesn’t work :(.
I put M5 in the Gcodes and 32=1 on the start…
so the start, it lights up more directly but the end, it still puts itself in full power without interruption between the forms…
so the laser is: laser.axe.cncc.Mini

If I read this correctly, your engraver is connecting and you’re further ahead than most for your first efforts. Well done!

When you open the Console window, you should see a message from the engraver from when it connected. It will tell us which type of GRBL (not LaserGRBL) that it is expecting to communicate with. The GRBL type and build options will give us several insights into what your machine does and what it expects.

GRBL is the firmware within many diode lasers LaserGRBL is outside the engraver and for clarity I feel a need to keep them separate.

Please copy and paste the message from your Console window into your next reply at your convenience.

Rest assured, You’re well on your way!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.