Laser/Router Suggestions

Please move this wherever it needs to be or direct me where I need to be if I’m in the wrong area.

I have an atomstack laser now. It’s been addicting and fun but I’m at the point to move up to something more serious. I have an upholstery business and am wanting to start making my door panels, kick panels, just panels in general. The materials I use are aluminum, PVC sheets, and wood. All very thin as they are for panels.

I am looking at purchasing a router table with the ability to also run a laser when needed. I am not by far educated enough to know what a good purchase would be. How strong/type of laser. If you all are able to suggest routers. Will your software work with a router.

Please feel free to ask whatever to best help you help me and thanks so much in advance!

Thank you for that! I was definitely wonder which was better between the diode and co2…

I am aware of the dangers of heating from plastic but thank you!

Do you think a cnc router would be better than a laser? Do you know anywhere I could really probe about router options? They are really expensive and I’ve come across one that looks good and videos, pictures everything looks good but it seems cheaply priced.

Thank you. I think I watched a couple by him. I will definitely check it.

The panels are about the size of the inside panel of your car/truck door. 4x4 at the max and smaller. I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn’t let me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.