Laser schneidet nicht gerade durch (Laser doesn't cut straight through)

Hallo Zusammen

Ich bin neu dabei und lerne gerade dieses Programm/Laser Cutting kennen. Ich habe das Gerät Ruida.

Angaben zum Material: mdf, 3mm

Ich habe diese Figuren ausgeschnitten (cut; siehe Bild 1), mit diesen Einstellungen (siehe Bild 2). Nun ist es so, dass es keinen geraden Ausschnitt gibt. Soll heissen, auf der “gelaserten Seite” ist die Breite beinahe 1mm kürzer als auf der “nicht-gelaserten Seite”.
Auf der “nicht-gelaserten Seite” stimmen die Angaben von Breite x Höhe.
An was liegt das? An den 3 Durchläufe (lieber tiefere Geschwindigkeit, dafür weniger Durchläufe?) oder muss ich etwas an der Z-Versatz ändern?

Danke für eure Antworten. Ihr könnt auch in Englisch antworten, aber mir fiel die Frage auf Deutsch gerade einfacher.

Liebe Grüsse
Julia

Hello everyone

I’m new and just getting to know this program/laser cutting. I have the Ruida device.

Material information: mdf, 3mm

I cut out these figures (see image 1) with these settings (see image 2). Now the fact is that there is no straight cut. In other words, the width on the “lasered side” is almost 1mm shorter than on the “non-lasered side”.
On the “non-lasered side” the information about width x height is correct.
What is it? On the 3 runs (rather lower speed, but fewer runs?) or do I have to change something in the Z offset?

Thank you for your answers. You can also answer in English, but I found it easier to ask the question in German.

Warm greetings
Julia

I think it’s the same problem but much worse.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Do you have the option to adjust your nozzle head?

No, I don’t think so. I am not allowed to change anything on the laser itself. Its not mine.

@johnjohn: Have you translated my request into English? That`s very kind.

1 Like

… not understood, how will you then solve the problem?
It is also no change to the system, it is just like cleaning your mirrors and lens or adjusting the laser beam, it is necessary actions to be able to operate the machine correctly and safely.

You`re right. Now I know that my settings might not be the problem (maybe :slight_smile: ) . I will talk first to the head of the workshop. He should explain to me how to adjust the nozzle head or cleaning the lens. I see that is important. I am really still a beginner :). Thanks again for your time.

That’s the way to go. If you have anything else we can help with then you are welcome :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.