Laser will not connect to computer

I had to get a new computer, as my dinosaur finally died. this one has windows 11. I downloaded the 2.1.04 version of lightburn. It will not recognize my laser. I have the correct com port selected. In the console it says waiting on connection. I right click on the device button and this happens. I can restart my laser, and it says laser ready, but the laser won’t move. I try to burn a square and this comes up. Help would be appreciated.

As a start try enabling DTR

and Migrate settings from the old computer.

Pasec you are a genius. Enabled the DRT signal and it works like a champ. Thank You Thank You I’ve been about to go out of my mind. THANK YOU

I´m glad it worked.
If the old disk is good you can try moving things to the new PC.

I’m waiting for a hard drive enclosure to try to get some files off of it. Thank you again for the help.