Laser Will Not Go

Please help a desperate girl out. I recently had my machine die in the middle of a job and I took it apart and replaced the power supply. I built the machine back together today and my Lightburn trial had run out so I bought a license. Suddenly, it does not work anymore. I can move the laserhead down but when I click “start” I get a few different errors.

The first is “machine may be busy or paused”. I clicked “pause, stop” and it turned the red off and I tried again and still, nothing. I’ve triple checked that I put the laser back together the correct way and took pictures as I took it apart. The camera is working, the connection is there because it’s moving the laserhead, but it just won’t go.

I’ve also deleted my laser and set it up again with no luck. I’ve also clicked “Devices” then “ok” and it still wont work.

Update: now what it does is let me send the info to the laser and the button flashes green for a second then turns red without an error message. I’m so confused.

Please help! I am laser starved!

What caused you to need to replace the power supply? It’s possible that more than the PSU was faulty.
Is the new power supply at the same or higher wattage than the one it replaced?

You may want to try using GWeike’s software, if possible, as it seems to have better error reporting abilities https://api.gweikecloud.com/static/service/USER-MANUAL.pdf

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This can happen when you are trying to start a job too close to the boundaries of the work space (you can see these boundaries in the gweike cloud software)

I’ve assembled more info on this and everything else I know about the Gweike Cloud in a post here: