Laser will not test fire

Laser will not test fire. It will fire while framing but will not fire when fire button is selected. Cooling fan comes on, but no laser. Cooling fan does not turn off when fire button is deselected. If I turn test fire power up to 20% light will appear very momentarily when I toggle button on and of.

  • XTool D1 PRO
  • Lightburn core 2.1.03
  • acer Swift
  • Windows 11

May have a bad connection or a bad laser module. I would test voltages at laser when you select and deselect fire.

The xTool machine is a song of its own design. Make sure you have the correct .lbdev file loaded.

Update.

Laser will test fire/align if I use the xtool design studio. It still does not work in Lightburn. It did until now.

Thank you.

That begs the question, “What has changed?”. Maybe an update somewhere?

Downloaded the driver from XTool again and everything went to work.

Thanks for the help.